StoreHook™ 2 in 1 Meat Marinade Injector
StoreHook™ 2 in 1 Meat Marinade Injector
“Got this quickly and the machine is looking good. I took it apart easily and cleaned it. Will be using this mainly with a meat marinade injector. This is the perfect tool for tenderizing”
Frank L.- Verified Customer
2-in-1 Meat Marinade Injector
Our goal is to let you get flavorful, juicy meats without the premium cost. The meat Marinade Injector tool will provide that your meat will be packed with flavor and sauces that will be flowing from within. If you want a deeper level of flavor, you may benefit from our 2-in-1 meat marinade injector.
It’s the flavor of meat~Mindfully constructed with 30 razor-sharp blades. Our premium quality meat tenderizer tool excels with the innovative style you want, and the durability you need.
- EASY TO USE: Just fill the chamber with marinade and press the plunger, and the sauce is injected into the meat easily.
- DUAL FUNCTION: A built-in plunger releases marinade into meat via three needle-like applicators, quickly saturating the interior of food with flavor-enhancing ingredients.
- QUICKEN MARINATING: 30 stainless steel needles create small pockets in the meat where it can retain its own juices, reducing cooking time by up to 40% by creating "heat channels".
- ADJUSTABLE: You can adjust the depth of penetration of sauce and needles for the meat of different thicknesses. The scale on the tank will help to dose the sauce.
- Wide application: Perfect for almost any meat, such as pork, beef, lamb, chicken, turkey, fish, and so on. Great tool for home kitchen and outdoor barbecue parties.
Safe & Healthy:
These Meat Marinade Injectors are made of 100% food-safe 304-grade stainless steel and food-grade ABS and say no to harmful chemicals. The meat injector tool is an ergonomic design with a comfortable, non-slip handle, and is dishwasher safe. Easy to use and control.
A good concept and ingenious meat marinade injector allow you to tenderize and flavor meat at the same time, high-quality stainless-steel needle blades on the meat injector create channels in your favorite cut of meat, these tiny channels allow marinades to be fully absorbed into the meat in just about 5 minutes and reduce cooking time up to 40%.
- Meat tenderization & flavor enhancement at the same time!
- Easy Flavor Enhancing - Built-in Plunger releases marinade into meat via 3 needle-like applicators.
- It allows quick saturation of the interior of food with flavor-enhancing ingredients.
Sturdy & Durable:
a sturdy marinade injector plunger offers improved pressure control. Rotating the Sauces Enhancer Injector layer, "I" towards "X" marks that locks the blade for safety, "I" towards“ indicates the whole depth, and "I" towards “half” is a half depth of the needle. 2 depth settings for different thicknesses of meat. If it's used carefully and maintained well, you can cook delicious food for years.
- Injecting your meat is a relatively simple task, it may be helpful to consider moving away from herbs and spices that tend to hide the natural flavor of your meat and instead opt for salt solutions and broths.
- Try to avoid ground spices because they might clog the meat tenderizer. Before you use your meat tenderizer, consider lubricating your silicone or rubber gasket with a little vegetable oil with each repeated use.
- To use an injector, fully depress the plunger and insert the needle in the injector sauce. Pull the plunger back to fill the syringe with liquid. Plunge the needle deep in the meat, then depress the plunger slowly and steadily. (A quick plunge may send streams of injector sauce squirting in the opposite direction. Withdraw the needle gradually.
The Food/Sauces Injector is perfect for almost any meat, such as beef, lamb chops, pork loin, chicken breast, turkey, fish, sauce enhancer, and so on. The meat tenderizer needle blades can break down the connective tissue of the meat, making the meat tender and easy to eat. A great tool for home kitchens and outdoor barbecue parties.
How To Clean:
Pull out the plunger first and then pour clean warm water with detergent into the tube and press the water to eject from the needle. Repeat this action several times, the last several times using clean water without detergent. Use a clean towel to dry the water after cleaning and store it in a cool dry place kids can't access.
1 x Meat Injector
Material: ABS+ Stainless steel